Wednesday 28 August 2013

Luxuriously Tasty High Tea At Home, Shall We?

Cookies! I LOVEEEE cookies regardless they are the crunchy ones like those you have at..say for example Pret or soft like those you have at Mrs Fields, I just love cookies! I am so glad that I found this recipe and I can tell you that this recipe is the easiest recipe you can ever find!! I swear!

This recipe requires around 10 minutes in preparing? 15 minutes for baking and you only need 2 ingredients! What could be easier? Without further ado, let's get started!

Ingredients you will need: (for one serving)

Cookies 
1. 1 ripe banana
2. 1 cup of rolled oats
3. 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate (optional...I have a sweet tooth so I even added half a cup of it)

The sauce
1. 2 strawberries
2. 1 tbsp of greek yogurt
3. 1 tsp of maple syrup

Directions:

Cookies
1. Pre-heat the oven at 250 degrees 
2. Peel the banana and put it together with the rolled oats in a relatively large bowl
3. (The best part of all) Rub the oats in the banana with your fingerrrrrrrssss! Feel the squishiness...feel the rawness of food!!!!!!!! (Make sure your hands and fingernails are clean before you do this)
4. Add in the chocolate and mix it well with the batter
5. Brush a thin layer of oil over the baking tray before you put your dough on it
6. Spoon out the cookies of the size you want from the dough and put it on the baking tray (For me, I usually make them smaller, about biting size so that I could have moreeeee and I feel like i could eat moreeee)
7. Brush another thin layer of either egg white or oil on top of the cookies then it's all ready to bake
8. Bake it for 15-20 minutes and take it out, let it rest for about 5 minutes
Cookie dip strawberry sauce

Direction:
1. Mix everything in a blender and it's ready to go with the cookies
It's simple as that! What are you waiting for? Try it now!
Love you guys, enjoy!
Ada
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment