Wednesday 21 August 2013

Satisfying Snack Before Dinner

So as promised here is the recipe for the lovely, amazing, incredible yogurt!!!!!!

The ingredients you need is real simple (actually you can have whatever toppings or ingredients you want as long as they are fruits and not in excessive amount)


I like strawberries a lot...well actually I like all kinds of berries but since strawberries is the first thing I saw at the supermarket so I just went ahead with it. I have decided to make my yogurt a beautifully red one so the other fruit I added in is apple! So all you need is *drumsticks*

Ingredient:
1. 1/4 of the apple (in pieces)
2. Two strawberries (chopped them up)
3. Half cup of yogurt (the cup you see in the picture)
4. 1 tsp of granola 
5. A pinch of cinnamon on the top
Calories in this divine snack: 
Apple (12 calories)
Strawberries (15 calories)
Yogurt (50 calories)
Granola (30 calories)
Cinnamon (No calorie but natural seasoning WOW)
Total calorie of this snack is.............107 calories! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??????? 

Try to make your own yummy delicious yogurt and take a picture and share with us! Won't you?

I will be back for more easy and clean recipes real soooooon!!!!!!

Ada
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment