Tuesday 20 August 2013

Gluten Free Dinner at Noodlemi

I had a wonderful, delicious and healthy meal at Noodlemi at Sheung Wan! It's a MSG free and gluten free vietnamese restaurant <3

It is a decent, quiet and comfy place good for chitchatting. (It may not be the case in the afternoons)

I ordered a bowl of noodles served with veggie spring rolls, the spring rolls are DIVINE! Crunchy, fresh are the words to describe it, you can totally tell they used fresh ingredients and they only make it upon customers' orders. You simply never had enough of it :P




Then I also ordered a bowl of chicken salad with crunchy cabbage and carrot in it. I never expected the bowl to be that big and it is seriously full of chicken meat, the whole dish is so satisfying!! I personally like the sourness of vietnamese dishes so I added quite a lot of sour sauce and it tastes heaven! They also have many other options for salads, say vegetarian, beef and pork too!



It is definitely a place to go to for healthy and happy lunch :)

Let us know if you have tried it too:)

Ada

No comments:

Post a Comment