Wednesday 11 September 2013

Choco Mint Ice Cream For Your Sweet Tooth

Still remember the banana ice cream covered with strawberry jam we had last time? The following recipe is just another version of it--the choco mint ice cream, suitable for all choco lovers :)!!! Simple, clean, refreshing and sweet! What are you waiting for? Here are the ingredients:

Ingredients:
1. 1 frozen banana
2. some mint leaves
3. some semi-sweet chocolate
4. a bit of spinach--just one to two leaves will do (to add the green-ness)

Steps:
1. Blend the mint leaves, spinach and frozen banana until it is ice cream consistency
2. add in the semi-chocolate

Only two simple steps could you make yourself a fulfilling and refreshing ice cream!

Oh btw..I went to have all-you-can-eat last time at Mr. Steak and there was a counter where they had all sorts of haagen-daz ice cream, well then of course i went ahead with the banana flavour. After the first spoon, you should see that satisfactory smile on my face! I swear I could make better banana ice cream than that!!!!!!!! Of course!!!! I am using pure frozen bananas to make my banana ice cream, what could be better?????? ENJOY! 




See you guys and I shall come back with simpler and yummier recipes!!!!! Can't wait!!!

Love you guyz

Ada
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment